Santa Maria Golf & Country Club is a prestigious exclusive community, developed in an area of 700 acres adjacent to a nature preserve and a 15 minute drive to the financial center in Panama City. Residents will enjoy quick and easy access, with a 5 minute drive to a boutique Supermarket and a Free Trade Zone. It is conveniently located and only a 20 minute drive to Tocumen International Airport.
Peaceful Country style living – close to the city.
– Incredible views towards the golf course and towards the sea.
– Exclusive private lobby per apartment.
– Impressive social area.
– Beautiful Games Room for children.
– Adult Pool.
– Children’s pool
– Covered Pool Bar.
– Sun Deck.
– Children’s playroom overlooking the pool.
– Gym, with state-of-the-art equipment.
– Elegant Ballroom with access from the street.
– Exclusive Meeting Room with access from the main lobby.
– Hotel-type garage door.
– Four high-speed elevators for residents.
– Large service elevator.
– Stairs for emergencies
– Deposits available for all units.
– Access system to private parking, automated for authorized vehicles.
– General power plant.
– Water reserve tank
– Private Lobby
– Dining room
– Main Den
– Visitor bathroom (1/2 bath)
– Maids room and bathroom
– High Windows
– Main bathrooms with double sink Marble floors
– Contemporary doors
– Secondary Den
– Three Bedrooms – 2 room suite with private bathroom
Panama is known as The Singapore of Latin America – The Bridge of the Americas
The safest and most stable country in Latin America
Modern Metropolis / Financial Center / Trading Hub
Home to several Crypto exchanges
Residency Visa with purchase
NO income tax on earnings outside of Panama.
Excellent Infrastructure & Utilities. Potable tap water
HI-Speed Internet (FO)
Int’l standard of Health Care. Many hospitals with US Affiliates. (John Hopkins and others) Healthcare
Insurance is less than 50% compared to the USA
Several International Schools
The Republic of Panama has a population of 4.4 million with 1.5 million in Panama City
Excellent Weather – Temperatures from the 70’s at night – to the high 80’s during the day.
Outside of the Hurricane Zone
Beautiful beaches on the Caribbean and Pacific coasts
Very polite society and Culture.
2.5 hours to Miami – 5 hours to NYC – 4 hours from Houston and 5 hours to Los Angeles/ Las Vegas (Panama City has Casinos)